Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Séverine's Silent Movie

Julian Kalinowski's Séverine doll made a movie. Way back in 1968. With a wardrobe designed by Juliet Whorton of Dangerousdames Lounge fame. The film got lost but these stills survive. Care to tie them together into a storyline? Dolldom and Je suis Séverine invite you to do so by posting it in the "Comments" section at the bottom of the page. A select anonymous jury will select a winner who will receive a beautiful trousseau for the Séverine doll designed by Tania Lawrence.

Thank you for your creative participation!

Still One


Still Two

Still Three


Still Four


Still Five


Still Six


Still Seven


Still Eight


Still Nine (Last One)

1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed seeing the Séverine dolls, and I hope to add one to my collection. The problem is not knowing what is going to come out next; will they be even better? What's a doll lover to do?! I missed a few that I might have purchased because they do tend to disappear quickly on eBay. However, I'm sure "the one" will come out that will capture my attention at the right time. :-)

    ReplyDelete